1/19/08

Fennel & Pomegranate Salad

Another salad recipe. It's fresh and crisp, with a sweet/sour taste. Yumm.

Ingredients(serves 2);
- 1 fennel bulb
- 4 handfulls of rucola salad mix*
- a pomegranate

- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- a good splash of lemon juice

First make the dressing by mixing up the bottom 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Cut the fennel into really thin slices, this makes for a better taste combination. Either toss all the ingredients together in a bowl, or arrange them nicely on a plate when you're serving guests. Salad first, then fennel and pomegranate seeds last. Ofcourse topped off with the dressing.
I don't need to tell anyone that you should remove the seeds from the pomegranate before adding them to the salad, right? :P Don't worry about keeping them whole, they look and taste nice anyway.

I had mines with the best steak ever. Unfortunately there's not much of a recipe to be shared for my steak, as I just want it slightly red, without anything added. Mmmm. I think with steak it is all about the quality cut you're getting. Preferably something nice and thin!

*My hands aren't very big.

4 comments:

Rumela said...

Nice colours! Although I'm a big fan of pomegranate salad, this sure looks yummy! I'm normally the one that will say no to salads. thank you for shearing your post.

Indian Pharmacy said...

Excellent thanks a lot for the recipe, i really like to cook on weekends because i spend my time always in home.

pay per head service said...

Thank you for sharing your journey, it is very inspiring, and I use it to motivate me with my own fat loss journey.

Obat Penghapus Tatto said...

Nice article...Obat Aborsi
Obat Bius
Obat Pembesar Penis
Alat Bantu Sex
Obat Penghapus Tatto