4/26/08

Eggsalad

A friend asked me the other day why I don't update my blog more often. "You eat everyday, right? Surely you must have something to post!" He said. While he's got a good point there, hardly anything I eat I'd consider worth sharing the recipe. Or I already have shared it, I tend to eat something I like for a couple days sometimes weeks in a row and then I'm sick of it and move on to the next thing.
If i'm not cooking for the fun of it, I just eat to improve the quality of my life.. If I then end up fussing about it too much, it would kinda defeat it's purpose. That's why I get salad in bags, easy.

Ingredients; A bag of mixed salad, 1 hard boiled egg, olive oil, lemon juice.
Just make sure you drown your salad with the juice before you add your egg. Or maybe that's me being weird, but in my head it sure does make an important difference!

Ps. It's spring, sunny, warm! And I love my balcony! :)

3 comments:

Marc said...

Looks yummy!

Geniet van konininge dag. Ik kan nauwelijks meer spellen in het Hollands. Maar ik spreek het nog pefect hoor ;-)

Unknown said...

Looks good...and quick. Two of my favorite qualities in a meal. I just started trying to eat more like a cave man, and your blog looks like a great source for ideas. Thanks!

Naomi said...

Ty Marc! Koninginnedag was heel leuk, lekker in de botsautotjes ;) En geen zorgen, je spelling is ook nog goed.

Jason, thanks for leaving a comment :) Hope you're doing good with the whole eating thing! If there's ever anything I can help you out with, let me know and I'll see what I can do.