- 300 gr beef pieces
- 50 gr bacon cubes
- 2 handfulls of mushrooms
- 2 red peppers
- 3 onions
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 small can thick tomato juice
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- red pepper flakes
- 5 cloves
- laurel leaves
That's a big list hm? It's well worth it though, and bound to convince anyone that Paleo food is tasty!
- Before you start, cut everything up. Leave the fat on the meat, that adds some nice flavours. Make generous bite sized chunks.
- Put some coconut oil in a big pan, and fry your onions and garlic for a minute or two.
- Add all your meat, plus the pepper flakes. Make sure it all sears properly.
- Add the mushrooms, peppers and tomato things. Stir occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Then pour in your broth and arrange the cloves and laurel leaves evenly among your food. Put the lid on, and leave it for 2 hours.
*This was the other.
ps. My plans were to make some delicious paleo proof deviled eggs after I had stumbled upon this website, but I never did manage to make some I really liked. That should teach me to make promises I am not certain I can fulfill.. I hope you will forgive me ;) If anyone knows a recipe, please share!